Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Random-ness...

So, i don't know what i'm doing wrong, hehe. The only meat that Laena will eat is bacon. She ate that whole bowl of cereal and then 4 pieces of bacon! Winston calls her a cannibal.
Here's Laena helping Daddy with the laundry. What good helpers!
I was in the kitchen for a while. When i came out, here was Laena watching "Little Mermaid". She ate dinner with the football that night, she wouldn't let me take it away. If anyone knows Winston even the slightest bit, you know where she gets it.

3 comments:

  1. Who can blame her, I'd eat bacon like that if I could! I love how random kids can be! They keep life exciting that's for sure :) I'm sooo excited for you guys to get back here, we miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of Laena in the basket! My kids love to play with the laundry basket especially when there are clothes in it. Their favorite thing to do is see how fast they can throw them on the floor especially if they are folded, oh the sweet angels :) Laena is a perfect angel I am sure and you don't have to worry about that kind of thing! I love reading all the updates! Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, i really don't worry about that sort of thing! She is a total neat freak and needs everything in its place. She has been closing cabinet doors behind me since she could crawl to them. She's odd. I'm going to get it bad with the next one, i know it.

    ReplyDelete